Friday, October 2, 2009

Back In The Saddle Again

My computer is full.

While I deleted a bunch of files and freed up 4 GB of memory, that disappeared in one day.

I hate computers.

I did manage to squeeze some photos on it, so now I can begin posting again! So much to show... where to start?

Yesterday I boarded the ferry and came back to the mainland after a blissful 3 days with family and friends.

My older brother is turning 29 this coming Monday, so we had a wee celebration for him on Wednesday.

I had told my sister-in-law that I was going to make Thayne a meat-cake for his birthday. She laughed as if I told a joke. I was dead serious. 

My mom put in the grunt-work of man- handling the flesh and shaping it into lovely little cupcakes.


Like any self-respecting vegetarian, I made the salad.


I also took the time to lay out his gifts: a mustache and gory tattoo wounds.


If I haven't said it before: Thayne is one lucky brother.










Tiana really appreciated the mustache. There are SO many uses for a fake mustache.




1 comment:

  1. aaah chels....welcome back! LOVE the meatcakes...you are one creative gal. my hubby would love them. his old email address was mmm_meat@...enough said!also, i am officially drooling for the cheese and snaps :)

    ReplyDelete