Monday, September 6, 2010

Peace Summer

Guess who got a job!?!?!?
I had a total breakdown a few weeks ago because it seemed that no one was hiring and I was picturing myself on welfare. I cried all the way home in my car, and then I went to bed with a bowl of mac n' cheese. A few weeks ago, I flipped the bird to craig's list job postings and got gussied up and just walked store to store dropping the res. I got 3 job offers in 24 hrs. Now I gotta wear all black (I'm more of a colours person... hate all the rabbit and cat hair on my black), BUT I getta make tips again!
Summer is over. That means no more backyard fun with my hairy children with tails. Panda loves to roll in the dirt any chance she gets... I think indooring your cats makes them wanna rebel when they get that chance at nature, but I ain't gonna risk having a smooshed kitty.
No need for a pet door. I've been known to climb in and out of that window, but it really isn't faster than the door that is 6 feet to the right.
See ya summer, time to start working on that Halloween costume. I better get Halloween night off work or I am gonna call in sick.

The "land-dogs"- the little one is deaf and the big one is obsessed with my bunny (also deaf). She'll sit at that window drooling over my bunny for hours.
Who needs grass with you have carpet and wood floors to lay on?

Life's hard for this little one. She may only be 4 lbs, but she rules our house. If it's raining outside, she's inside terrorizing the 12 and 18 lb cats.

No joke, she chases them and eats their food.
PS. I am working on a new site. Just bought chelseamartens.com domain name.... hoping to have it up and running in the next few weeks- gonna kick my creativity into high gear and get super connected in the design world. One year til I am back in school!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Agghhh! That bunny is ridiculously cute!

    ...and where will you be serving tables? Serving is lovely and terrible all at the same time, isn't it? I have always had a love hate relationship. Hope your new job is awesome!

    ReplyDelete