Monday, July 12, 2010

Pour Some Sugar On Me

I'M HOME!!! Waiting for the 9 hour time difference jet lag to kick my butt. Have 2000 photos and video to load an edit when my mind is a little less foggy. HATING the weather here. C'mon Vancouver! It's summer, where's the sun? How am I supposed to keep up my leathery tan with all these clouds?

One of my girlfriends gave birth the the most gorgeous little boy at the end of May. The least I could do was bake them a cake. No?


They try to make you believe it's only for stagettes, but I believe it is at least equally, if not more, appropriate in this sort of situation.

My first cake decorating turned out really well. Very proud of this one, and lucky for me, they hadn't received a cake like this already. No one wants to be that person.

2 comments:

  1. lol... no seriously I laughed out loud for a really long time! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the best version of that cake I have ever seen! Thank you for making my day! I can't wait to see your Spain adventures!!

    ReplyDelete