Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mowgli love couch

Man I miss this little guy. Kind of want someone to put their phone on speaker so that I can talk to him and hear him meow in the background... crazy cat lady? Yes.

We got this couch from the side of the road last spring. Red velvet- mmmmm. The mainland is the BEST place for free furniture in spring, and I might live in the mecca. Tsawwassen does the most amazing spring cleaning every April. People get rid of CRAZY good stuff. Got my pink flippers, Laurentian bike, lawn chairs, and some lamp shades just to name a few.

Mowgli loves the red velvet and straddles the back of that thing daily. He wants to get maximum contact between his body and the velvet. He slithers back and forth across the back of the couch in this position, and rubs all his fur off on it, so I gotta have hella lint rollers on hand.

Week two in Hawaii. I'm beginning to loosen up a bit... man I was wound tight.

Scotty answered the door the other morning to a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses and totally startled the ladies. One of them said, "Oh, this isn't a Filipino home?" (we're in a Filipino neighbourhood). She practically threw a tract at him and ran.


No comments:

Post a Comment