Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For You.

I have been priviledged.

Spoiled rotten.

And I know it.

Anyone who knows me, has heard me brag.

I speak higher of her than any person.

I have been witness to her strength, and over the years have discovered this strength in my self.

The way that she has lived her life has been the greatest gift to me. I have been greatly blessed by her. She's always in my corner, and has made me believe I really can do anything.

I know that my independence, stubborn streak, creativity, drive, my "I am woman hear me roar", and intense love for my family and friends all come from her.

She has taught me to be thankful for what I do have, to get up and brush myself off no matter how hard I am knocked down, and to always care for "the least of these."

Her life has been the single most greatest example of love, integrity and perservearance.

She's my hero.

If I can be half the woman she is, I will feel I have suceeded.

... and I am blessed just to be her daughter.

Happiest birthday Mum. I love you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment