Monday, November 30, 2009

Life With Scotty: The Haircut

Scotty decided to get rid of his flowing locks in all it feathered glory for his 10 year high school reunion this fall.

I went to work on Thursday evening. He then dragged out the razor and went at it alone later that night.

On Friday he went to Vernon to coach his football team. His long chunks he missed just blwing in the wind. I stayed at work for another night- made it a 48 hr straight shift.

Realizing that the back of his neck was covered in fur- he called up a friend and enticed him with the promise of snorkling the next morning.

If a sleepover and trimming each others' hair doesn't scream homosexual... then I don't know.

Add a nice snorkel at Lily Point the next morning?

Let me point it out: I was at work Thirsday evening until Sat night- Scotty and a friend picked me up from work that night and we went downtown Vancouver- straight to the reunion.

On Sunday morning Scotty proudly led me to his bathroom sink....




He spent three nights running from his bathroom to mine to spit out his toothpaste. From his bathroom to mine to wash his hands (at least I like to think so)... all so he could share his special gift: how much hair he lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment