Monday, November 30, 2009

I Tried

I was on a bit of a role. I had been posting quite regualrly on Tuesdays, Thursday and Sundays, but what the heck happened to this past week.

An 84 hr work week is what happened.

I have one of those down and three more to go before we jet off to Hawaii for Christmas and Ne Years with one of the radest couples ever!

I could have posted, but I was too busy turning the group home into a Christmas dreamland.

Worked a 48 hr shift Friday and Saturday. Slept about 11 hours of that... the other 37 hrs were spent putting up the 5 XL tupperware bins of Christmas decorations up... plus all the stuff some of my kind friends donated last year.

I practiced some serious restraint at home this year. We're out on Dec 22nd for the rest of this Jolly season... so I showered it down on the group home.

Showered it Hella crazy down on those foster girls.

Watching their jaws drop as they saw the final product: priceless.



I'll take pictures, then you can think I'm a great person and give me props.

It's why I do it. To get others' approval ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment