Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Change Than I Was Ready For.

Didn't expect to come back to such a bummer mood.

I kinda feel like I did after returning home from our wedding down in the Dominican Republic.


I just find myself standing here saying "now what?"

I know, boo-flippin'-hoo. I don't expect anyone to feel bad for me. A lot of you are probably gleefully rubbing your hands together. I even think I sound really lame. Big fat whiner.


It was going well until I realized that I'm in no better of a place having gotten away from work than I was before I left for those 17 glorious days.

Burnout.

I'm afraid I might be done. No matter what I try to do, I just don't have it in me anymore.

"Now what?"

I have no clue. But it's time to stop ignoring my own needs. I'm drained dry emotionally and psychologically as far as my job goes.

I've spoken to my mom and my husband and they both agreed: it's time to move the heck on.


Wonder how many ways I can make ramen?

4 comments:

  1. Point #1: you are as black as an actual black man. It took me at least 3 minutes to realize that was NOT, in fact, a mini-statue of Obama, but was actually you wearing an Obama mask.
    Point #2: the ramen just may be worth it in the end...for example, I'll be living off beans & rice for the next year or so, simply because I want to afford you as a designer when you get there. You heard me right: I'm saving up my money (and my love) for YOU! yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always appreciate your honesty here. you will find your way. and as for now, I selected you to be a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger award.

    Post this image on your blog, then list 7 things about yourself. Then, be a sport and chose 7 other bloggers to be recipients.

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1di65D3p9L4/S0qoH8hQWRI/AAAAAAAAMIw/5D7wz0MdrkE/s1600-h/Beautiful_Blogger_Award.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get home in the morning, coffee asap. I will also give you a job if you need one in the meantime. And by job I mean I will be taking your pictures and selling them on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    Sell my pictures... to live links.

    ReplyDelete