Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We're Luxurious Like Egyptian Cotton

The first 3 days of 2010 may have been spent here

Just when we didn't think it could get any better (free accommodations? seeing all the best Oahu has to offer? getting tickets to see "Stomp" as a Christmas present?)... the Doliente's dropped the most amazing love bomb on us and we got 3 nights at the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at... one night was at the "friends and family rate" and the other 2 nights were free!

Do you hate me yet?

2 comments:

  1. Hate you?? I got to spend Christmas in Prince George, hello. And the first three days of *my* new year were spent in the rainy lower mainland, in my bed with a nasty cold.

    psssht. I win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially seeing as you probably spent $0 while in bed with that cold, while I blew $80 on makeup at sephora... damn sephora

    ReplyDelete