Thursday, January 21, 2010

This is Embarrassing...


Having just watched "Julie & Julia" (loved it!) and been subjected to one too many "YAZ" commercials, I thought bubble bath + me fully clothed = good idea.

While lounging in our room, waiting for Domi to get home from work, I announced that I was gonna take a bath.

I threw all the body wash, bubble bath and shampoo in the tub and then set up my tripod to take 5 shots in a row...

Attractive faces are my specialty.

I want to cry when I see that glorious golden tan that is now more of a grey colour. My legs are crazy alligator skin because I've been refusing to exfoliate off the colour... it's not so pretty anymore.
The dumb poses were going real well until...
Scotty walked in.

Stupid non-locking doors. They're more of shutters than doors. While Ang and I were trying on clothing in "Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th," I noticed that they had put all the changingrom doors on backwards so you could totally see everyone in their underwear. I got immense enjoyment out of this. We might as well have been trying clothes on in one big room.


Hmmm... how to explain this...

There are so many of these moments in my life- where I look like a total nut-job and really can't say anything to make myself look more sane.

Scotty is the perfect guy for me....
Forget the tripod. Scotty climbed in in his clothes and I yelled for Ang to come see what I was doing. She tried to ignore me. I just kept yelling her name, so she finally came and started shooting.



Again, attractive faces= my specialty.



And now we have no shampoo or body wash to have actual showers. This was more important.

2 comments: